Students collaborate on a project at the University of Central Oklahoma campus.
The Oklahoma City Community Foundation has connected donors with Oklahoma students to help them achieve their educational dreams. This important service has made OCCF one of the largest independent scholarship providers in the state.
Scholarship Applications Closing Soon!
Explore Our Scholarships – Open Now!
Our new scholarship application begins with an eligibility quiz that reveals scholarships based on your response to the various questions. By completing your Universal Application, you may be eligible for one or more of our 180+ opportunities.
Get your Universal Application in early and be aware of approaching deadlines.
- Over 150 scholarships will close on March 1st at 5 p.m. through the Universal Application.
- All application materials, including required supplemental questions, are due by 5 p.m. on the deadline. Please don’t wait until the last day to submit your Universal Application, or you may run out of time to submit all required items
- The OG&E Positive Energy Scholarship and Carolyn Watson Rural Opportunities Scholarship, as well as 9 Scholarships for Lawton-area/Comanche County students, closed on February 15, 2024, at 5 p.m.
🛑Important Updates (Read Before Applying!)
FAFSA Estimator: You do not need to wait on FAFSA results to submit your scholarship applications. Due to the delay in receiving FAFSA reports, please complete the FAFSA estimator instead of waiting for your official Student Aid Report. Go to this website and click “Start Estimate” to find your Estimated Student Aid Index number.
Letter of Recommendation: Once you enter the email address for your letter writer and send the email to them through the application, you can submit your application. You do not need to wait for the letter to be uploaded!
We recommend using Google Chrome for the best user experience on our application platform!
Savien Johnson was one of 1,700 Oklahoma County youth in foster care. Thankfully, he found financial help from generous scholarship donors at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation that will help him follow his dreams.
How Do I Establish a Scholarship Fund?
Our staff can assist you with:
- Setting up eligibility criteria, guidelines, award amounts and even a selection committee.
- Establishing a scholarship to honor or memorialize a loved one.
- Supporting educational opportunities, a specific institution or a course of study.
- Investing in a pathway to success for others.
- There is a $50,000 minimum to start a scholarship fund.
23/24 Academic Year
Nearly 1,000 scholarship recipients in 74 of 77 Oklahoma counties
23/24 Academic Year