Students collaborate on a project at the University of Central Oklahoma campus.
The Oklahoma City Community Foundation has connected donors with Oklahoma students to help them achieve their educational dreams. This important service has made OCCF one of the largest independent scholarship providers in the state.
Explore Our Scholarships
Visit our Scholarship Directory to learn about the scholarships we have to offer and our generous donors. By completing your Universal Application, you may be eligible for one or more of our 180+ opportunities.
Get your Universal Application in early and be aware of deadlines.
- 9 Scholarships for Lawton-area/Comanche County students will close on February 7, 2024, through the Universal Application.
- The OG&E Positive Energy Scholarship and Carolyn Watson Rural Opportunities Scholarship will close on February 15, 2024, through the Universal Application.
- 162 additional scholarships will close on March 1st through the Universal Application.
If you are a returning applicant, we have changed our application process. Not to fear! Making your new account will be easy – maybe even easier than our old application process 😱
Get started today. Click the button below 👇
Savien Johnson was one of 1,700 Oklahoma County youth in foster care. Thankfully, he found financial help from generous scholarship donors at the Oklahoma City Community Foundation that will help him follow his dreams.
How Do I Establish a Scholarship Fund?
Our staff can assist you with:
- Setting up eligibility criteria, guidelines, award amounts and even a selection committee.
- Establishing a scholarship to honor or memorialize a loved one.
- Supporting educational opportunities, a specific institution or a course of study.
- Investing in a pathway to success for others.
- There is a $50,000 minimum to start a scholarship fund.
23/24 Academic Year
Nearly 1,000 scholarship recipients in 74 of 77 Oklahoma counties
22/23 Academic Year