PO Box in Signature
Bar to copy/paste into Outlook Signature
- To modify your main full signature:
Highlight image and copy to clipboard (ctrl+ C)
- Open Outlook
- In the “Tell me what you want to do” bar at the top, type “Signature.”
- In the menu, click “Signatures.”
- Under the social links, hit enter a couple times and paste the image (ctrl+ V)
- Click OK for now.
- To create a replies-only partial signature:
Return to signatures panel (step 3).
- Copy just the partial signature text above the image.
- Click New to make a new reply signature, and title it “Replies”
- Paste in the partial signature
- Select Replies for replies.