Home > Professional Advisors
Attorneys, accountants, trust officers and other financial advisors will find that the Oklahoma City Community Foundation is an excellent resource for information about charitable giving and provides a number of simple and flexible vehicles which will help clients meet their charitable goals. Our professional staff can help you with clients who may wish to:
- minimize estate tax while providing for heirs
- make gifts of non-cash assets such as real estate, insurance policies, or mineral interests which will benefit a number of organizations
- make a charitable gift and yet retain an income interest during their lifetime
- use appreciated assets to make year-end gifts to charities
- use retirement plan assets for charitable gifts
- make a bequest for a charitable purpose in a will or trust
- establish a scholarship or other special fund as a memorial
- This part of the web site and links to other sections summarizes the charitable gift process through the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. Visit our Services for Donors section to assist your clients' understanding of how the Oklahoma City Community Foundation can help them help the community.
Table of Contents
Legacy Giving - The Oklahoma City Community Foundation is pleased to now offer Legacy Giving, a free comprehensive section of our Web site that is devoted entirely to information and tools for estate gifts including bequests, trusts and charitable gift annuities. Legacy Giving offers important resources for both donors and their professional advisors as they discuss estate plans and charitable giving.
Fund Options - a listing and description of current fund options with links to policies and forms
Alternatives to Private Foundations - simpler and more efficient ways to meet a donor’s charitable needs and goals
Fund Policy statements and Fund Agreement Forms
Planned Giving Guidelines and Forms - guideline and sample documents for bequest language, gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts.
Investment Management Structure and Performance - description of operation of the Oklahoma City Community Foundation’s general investment pool.
For More Information
The Oklahoma City Community Foundation staff is available, confidentially and free of charge, to assist you and your clients with determining the alternatives available for philanthropy. Contact Joe Carter at 405/606-2914 or Kenneth Conklin at 405/606-2926.